Wednesday, April 14, 2010

... and breath

Today was a good day! Last night, not such a good night. I won't go into details, but my immediate family will understand whey I say that it involved a B+. boo

My professor arrived today. It was so nice to see a familiar face and have him spend time in the classroom. He can say so little and I learn so much. The kids were really engaged in the activities and Brian was a huge help in giving me some ideas. I'm really happy he is here.

One week. wow.

Watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ZqKmaN2qw

What i'm listening to:
Alibi - David Gray
Already Gone - Sugarland
What i learned today:
The value of under talking
Complete the sentence:
These mixed nuts

3 comments:

  1. oh ya, i always end my UofM blog with the following, thought some of you may be interested.

    High today (normal): -7 (-15)
    Low today (normal): -19 (-25)
    Sunrise: 5:33 am
    Sunset: 9:22 pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mixed nuts that I am sitting next are driving me crazy. I am not sure what B+ is, but I hope it isn't too painful. Enjoy your last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a B+ and which course did you get that in?? or should I ask???? I am pretty sure that professors don't do this to piss you off....

    love mom

    ReplyDelete