Hey folks, wasn't going to blog tonight.... been really busy, and its late - especially for Sheldon standards. Got thinking and realized I may not have time tomorrow night either.
I had the opportunity to sit in on a couple other classrooms today. It was excellent to see other excellent teachers in action. There are some fantastic teachers in this school. Tomorrow I will be going to the high school for the morning, sitting in on a class there, and then spending my last afternoon with my fantastic grade 7 class. I received some pins from my MLA today - perfect timing- and will share them with the kids. I also made a slideshow of pictures I took of them over the last 6 weeks.
Time: 11:51 pm. Can see a beautiful sunset down the street. How cool.
What i'm listening to:
Wavin' Flag - K'naan
Perfect Day - Lady Antebellum
What i learned today:
You never really know until you've experienced
Complete the sentence:
people around here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People around here are crazy!
ReplyDelete