Not much new here today. Just watching CTV Winnipeg news and was thinking about y'all. Looks like I'll be coming home to some green? Who's running/walking/cheering me on in the half-marathon this year? Tatum, how is the running progressing? I'm really looking forward to beginning training.
I find it interesting how my mind has transitioned from, 'wow, I'm in the Arctic for 6 weeks' to 'yikes, I'm heading home in a little over a week'. I likely won't be able to do/see everything that I wanted, but I could leave today and have no regrets. I will just have to come back again, maybe in the summer next time though... see it from a different perspective.
Did anyone else watch the story about mail carriers walking on the grass? OMG what has this world come too... Heaven Forbid! Should that story really get LIVE coverage? Holy Shit, AND the webpoll question?!
Watch this instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrAShtolieg
What i'm listening to:
Gord LeClerc, Maralee Caruso and Super Sylvia.
What i learned today:
My class knows a lot about electricity...
Complete the sentence:
my left foot told me to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did watch the news, and I agree that the mail carriers was a ??? moment. I was also horrified to hear about the plane crash in Warsaw. That's quite the loss.....
ReplyDeleteOn the optimistic side, though, if mail carriers walking on grass is big news we must be doing pretty good!
My left foot told me to.....wait a minute! Which one's left?!?....
my left foot told me...eff you right foot!
ReplyDeletetrain together? i fell off the wagon, but am willing to get back on. so far, all my biking is probably going to do wonders for my ass! lol in fb terms, i like this!
i did not watch it and now i don't really want to!
xo
I bailed on the half this year (the running just isn't going that well), but committed to running the relay. So I'll definitely be there to cheer you on at some point.
ReplyDelete