Hey Folks, it's been a couple days! Miss me?! I had good intentions of blogging yesterday, but, poker took precedence. Wish I could say that I won... unfortunately did just as bad as my last attempt. I get bored of it too quick, and lose interest. It was nice to socialize though.
Its a warm day here today, supposed to get up to -5. It's snowing my favorite kind of snowflakes right now, the big-ass fluffy ones that look like they are in slow motion. Temperatures are supposed to return to normalish tomorrow. -13, but sunny.
The snow means that there will not likely be any exploring happening... Not such a bad thing, I have a shit load of planning to do before next week. I need to figure out how to wrap up all that I have been doing in the next week. There has been so much 'stuff' going on in the school that I have been having a hard time getting through everything I want to.
Today is the first day since I left that I have craved a GOOD coffee. As some of you know, I like coffee A LOT. I have cut back considerably up here though. I have the occasional cup at the school, but it's your typical office/staff room coffee. Mostly, I have just replaced the addiction with tea, which I have enjoyed... but I really want an extra large, dark, strong coffee right now!
What i'm listening to:
The Valley - K.D. Lang
Sober - Kelly Clarkson
Sail Away - David Gray
What i learned today:
it can be easy to create new habits
Complete the sentence:
how did it ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi shel.95 calves today.lost 4 1 set of twins. yours are both bulls.ian and natelie were here last nite . they enjoyed your blog.they were out for stuarts funeral.how are things with the family that lost the little boy? i think i will make some of that coffee strong enough for you and mom.catch you later. love dad.
ReplyDeleteoh how i would have enjoyed that coffee....
ReplyDeletehow are the calves looking? how is calving and bus driving at the same time working out?
Hey Sheldon! I'll buy you a coffee when you get back :) I miss you!
ReplyDelete