Today was my second full day at the school and it went really well. No teaching yet, but am getting more and more involved with the class. I almost have all the names and faces figured out.. almost.
Was beautiful out this morning, -20ish, but SUNNY, and then by noon it was storming, and then by my walk home it was sunny again, I never thought that the weather would change that quick up here. Will hopefully get 'out on the land' this weekend and see a bit more of the island. A lot of the teachers or friends of teachers have skidoos.
I also hope to get out this weekend and do a walk around the whole community and get some pictures. On that note, I haven't figured out yet how to put pictures on here... or if i can. But i will continue trying. I just got internet figured out today and am able to be on my own computer, but i've been told that uploading can be painful.
Anyone have any questions? I'm drawing blanks...
What i'm listening to:
David Nail: Red Light
Kings of Leon: Revelry
What did i learn today:
Despite reluctance to pill popping, be proactive with the advil!
Complete the sentence:
Um, are you wearing makeup? (yes, i was asked this today by a grade 6 student)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment