Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sheldon must be ill

I think this is the first time in a long time (ever) that I am not really interested in watching the Brier final. Not sure why, watched the first couple ends, but was kinda bored. Oh well...

Was a beautiful day here today, -13 and sunny (not the picture above!). I was able to get some planning done this afternoon, so I think I'm ready for my first day of actual teaching. I have a Social Studies and an L.A. lesson planned. Let the good times roll.

I'm attaching a couple pictures from the last couple days. The first picture is from Saturday morning. It is taken along the shoreline on the SE ish side of town. The second one was taken off of my back step at sunset tonight. On the horizon on the left are Inukshuks that I hope to get to soon. My school is the red building just left and below the sun. You can click on the images to enlarge.

What i'm listening to:
When You Got a Good Thing - Lady Antebellum
2 Dollar Shoes - Rosie Thomas
What I learned today:
Its ok to relax, I'm just not that good at it ;)
Complete the sentence:
The best thing about today was

4 comments:

  1. The best thing about today was seeing Cav play mailman. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about today was the lovely sun coming out to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay, i can only imagine the mail that was delivered!
    A-town, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny story, the whole time I was watching the Brier I was thinking "I wonder if Sheldon is watching too" I guess the answer is nope.
    It was a good game though.

    The best thing about today was the warm weather and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete