Its 8:21 and the street light just turned on outside my window. Still relatively bright though. The days are definitely getting longer quickly.
Not too much to report on today. Seemed like a long day at school and am pretty exhausted.
Bought another carving today. Oh, man! Sing it with me; money money money money MONEY! Its nice though, and I requested it from the carver. Its a face carved out of local rock. They are popular here, but most are smaller and the faces can look aged. This one is a bit bigger than what he normally does and seems younger. I'm glad that it is a bit unique.
What i'm listening to:
Dead and Gone - T.I. (feat. J.T.)
Turn to Stone - Ingrid Michaelson
What i learned today:
Math is really hard to teach (taught my first math lesson today)
Complete the sentence:
The last thing I added to my bucket list was...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with the teaching math statement! I'm currently trying to teach my students long division. It's going ok, but I'm not quite sure how to proceed yet.... It's a good thing I have a great class!
ReplyDeleteThe last thing I added to my bucket list was to go hang gliding!
You've just inspired me to make a bucket list! and this morning I shall add-- traveling to southeastern Asia. Because for some reason I can't stop googling it. You come with?
ReplyDeleteP.S. my bucket list is more of a places i want to go list.
How about the first thing I add to the bucket list??
ReplyDeleteNew York trip and a show on Broadway!!
Sarah, let me know when, I want to go with you...
ReplyDeleteHaley, let me know when, I want to go with you...
Mom (or Dad?!), let me know when, I want to go with you...
My bucket list is similar to Haley's - all trips to be taken ;)
ReplyDeleteThe last thing I added to my bucket list was... go zip-lining (preferably in Hawaii). I think it may be a bit safer than sky-diving and now that I have two dependents, I best stay safe.
c