Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Half

Its crazy to think that I have been up here for three weeks today, and only have three weeks left. I really cannot believe how quick three weeks has gone by. Seems like I have so much more that I want to do. Maybe I'll have to come back again sometime... 25000 aeroplan miles apparently, I'm at zero.

Half planned lessons get half results. Enough said.

Half full. Can and will do better.

Normally the week would be half over tomorrow, however, this week it is the last day of school. Thursday is 'Hamlet Day', a holiday for most people, except government of Nunavut workers who have to work the morning. There are events/games happening on the ice and in the high school. I'm really looking forward to taking in the day. The weather for the next week is supposed to be phenomenal, -15 to -11 ish AND sunny.

What i'm listening to:
Be Somebody - Kings of Leon
Kink in the Chain - Josh Kelley
Reckless - Theo Tams
What i learned today:
Effort often equals results
Complete the sentence:
My next goal is

6 comments:

  1. keeping with theme, my next goal is the half marathon on fathers day... just registered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next goal is to load my stuff on apply to education and get a job. Ditto on the lesson comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheldon! I am thrilled to read that there are three weeks more of blog posts on the way. I just started reading today and I really enjoy getting some insight into your Northern adventures!

    -Murat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murat! welcome to my blog. how did the play go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my next goal is to complete the ultimate to do list. first thing, to do the to do list.

    i third the lesson comment....pre empting for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheldon! Happy to be on board :)

    And the play went fabulously! An incredible experience to say the least!

    ReplyDelete